The training is designed to provide knowledge & skills to become a
finest Data Scientist/Business Analyst by detailing from the very basics
to complex concepts & models of the statistical programming
languages R & Python, covering - reading data, programming basics,
visualization, data munging, regression, classification, clustering,
modern machine learning and more.
Well-designed challenging, practical and focused hands-on
exercises are embedded as part of the course.
what is data science
- Analysis: A process of breaking a complex topic or substance into
smaller parts to gain a better understanding of it.
- Analytics: A science of doing analysis that involves combination of
potential skills, advanced technologies and processes used by firm to
gain business insights from data, which in turn helps in business
- Data Science: Branch of Science that employs techniques and
theories drawn from many fields within the broad areas of
mathematics, statistics, and information technology includes probability
models, machine learning, statistical learning, computer programming,
pattern recognition and learning, visualization, predictive analytics etc.
It heavily influences economics, business and finance.
Why to Learn Data Science
According to McKinsey, with a $14.4 billion revenue, the growing global
analytics market requires 190,000 analytics professionals to tackle the
exploding data across different verticals. Top companies like Amazon,
Google, Oracle Corporation,
IBM, Microsoft and Dell are looking for certified and skilled analysts to
take on the data scenario, hiring lot of data scientists.
Python For Data Science
- Python is a programming language, one can do end to end
development. It is a wholesome language.
- Python is simple, elegant, consistent, and math-like.
- Python is easy to pick up due to its consistent syntax and the way it
mirrors human language and/or their mathematical counterparts.
- Software Engineers, who are into ETL/Programming and exploring for
great job opportunities globally.
- Managers, who are looking for the latest technologies to be
implemented in their organization, to meet the current & upcoming
challenges of data management.
- Any Graduate/Post-Graduate, who are expecting excellent &
guranteed career opportunities.
In short, this course is open for all the IT professionals, who is aspiring a
great career towards the cutting edge technologies.